360 Y-DROP™ gives you more control over when and where you apply nitrogen to your crops— now even up to tassel. And since corn uses 75 percent of nitrogen after the V10 stage, a late-season nitrogen application can help you improve yield in ways you haven’t been able to before.
- Late-season nitrogen application
- Precision nitrogen placement
- Variable rate nitrogen application
Full season application. With 360 Y-DROP, you can now make a nitrogen management plan that includes both split and late-season nitrogen applications.
360 Y-DROP™ helps you get more out of your nitrogen investment by:
- Providing precision placement of nitrogen, as well as phosphorus, potassium and micronutrients, within 2 to 3 inches of row crop
- Targeting nitrogen application directly at stalk base
- Using stem water to move nitrogen into the soil and root zone
- Applying without scoring the soil to reduce cracking