Hydraulic Down Force
Improve emergence, root development and overcome compaction issues – while reducing row unit stress and bounce – with ISOBUS 8 Section Hydraulic Down Force Control from Ag Leader. Monitor and control planter down force on-the-go using the Ag Leader InCommand™ 1200 display, or any UT compatible display of your choice. The ISOBUS Hydraulic Down Force system offers up to 8 sections of control and adjusts pressure instantaneously based on field topography and soil conditions.
Benefits and Features:
- Consistent, proper planting depth no matter the field.
- Automatic response time, unlike air bag systems that can take up to 20 seconds or more to respond.
- Greater control – with row-by-row sensing and up to 8 sections available – in applying variable pressure across changing spots in the field or where more compaction is present.
- Minimize row unit stress and bounce with the unique nitrogen accumulator that accomidates the tough operating conditions of today’s faster planters
- Multiple channels of control, which adjust sections of the planter separately to apply optimal down force where it’s needed.
- “Free energy” uplift springs provide lift for row units with large hopper boxes, or in heavily tilled or sandy soils. No added complexity of additional hardware, hydraulic lines and the associated drag.
SureDrive™ is Ag Leader’s electric drive solution. Features of electric drives include growers gain precise control of planter meter performance to incorporate variable rate planting, turn compensation and row-by-row shut-off.
Ready for the planter you already have
In addition to improving meter performance and section control, SureDrive™ has the ability to instantly adjust population rates and maintain consistent seed spacing despite changes in the field, changes to planter speed, or on curves and headlands.
True to Ag Leader’s traditional “color-blind” approach, SureDrive is built to install on most major planter brands on the market. Uniquely, the efficient, yet high torque electric drive motor isn’t tied to a specific brand or type of seed meter making it able to work on the meter and planter you already have.
Powerful Meter Control
The SureDrive™ electric drive is an all-encompassing solution that optimizes your existing meter. SureDrive allows for consistent, responsive meter control, row shut-off, variable rate planting and turn compensation.
The efficient, high torque electric drive motor isn’t tied to a specific brand or type of seed meter, bringing today’s newest technology to the meter and planter you already have.
Individual Row Shut-off
Each SureDrive™ row also acts as an individual section shut-off, reducing overlap, wasted seed and lodged plants.
The turn compensation featue allows all meters to adjust speed individually to account for the turning planter. That means that the outside meters will speed up to keep a consistent planting population over the greater distance traveled while the inside meters will slow down.
Responsive Variable Rate Control
Easy and effectively vary the population across the whole planter with the hyper-responsive electric SureDrive™ unit.
The InCommand™ 1200 is the heart of the all-encompassing planting solution, featuring electric drives and individual row control for hydraulic down force, among other new tools and features. With the InCommand™ 1200 display, growers gain added visibility into planter performance with row-by-row detail, split-screen view and more. Plus, take your planting maps with you on your iPad with AgFiniti® Mobile!
Split-screen view gives you the option to view a wide array of information. Guidance, Advanced Seed Monitoring, vacuum pressure, Virtual Terminal, cameras, background maps and more are conveniently available to be displayed
Reduce overplanting with SeedCommand. SeedCommand’s AutoSwath™ feature offers sectional control by automatically turning planter sections on or off row-by-row based on field maps and already-seeded areas.
AutoSwath benefits: Automatically turns planter rows on/off based on field maps and already-seeded areas. If row shutoffs are not present on the planter, we offer low maintenance, easy-to-install automatic row shutoffs to equip your planter.
- Eliminates double planting at end rows, point rows and around terraces.
- Makes following the row at harvest easier when navigating end rows.
- Improves planting productivity by eliminating the need to slow down to accurately raise or lower the planter at end rows.
- Makes night planting easier by eliminating the need to watch for end rows.
- Reduces lodging at point rows, resulting in increased yield.
Automatic Shutoff for Chain-Driven or Vacuum Planters
If clutches aren’t present on your planter, equip it with SureStop® or SureVac™. SureStop® electric clutches are designed for chain drive seed meters. SureVac™ electric row shutoffs are compatible with John Deere vacuum planters.
Advanced Seed Monitoring
Advanced Seed Monitoring helps eliminate yield-robbing planter problems. SeedCommand™ offers complete planter monitoring and control functions, eliminating the need for an additional planter monitor in the cab.
View row-by-row performance in real-time on:
- Spacing quality
- Seed spacing
Row-by-Row Detail -Know what’s happening with just a quick glance!
- Take advantage of more data with Split Screen Advanced Seed Monitoring. Utilizing the map screen for visual performance data, you can see where a problem started and on what row to make the proper machine changes to save yield. Get even more in depth information through graphical representations of each individual row.
- Automatically determines and displays the rows operating at the highest and lowest levels for singulation and population.
- Seed meter and placement details incorporated with SeedCommand’s row shutoff, hydraulic down force, planter drive modules – all on one screen.
- Quickly identify trending planter issues with row by row previous pass data.
- Improve planter performance by reducing or eliminating skips and doubles.
- Prevents yield loss due to lodging and nutrient competition in double-planted areas.
- Eliminate additional cab clutter by merging your seed monitor into the colorful, easy to use and insightful features of the Ag Leader InCommand™ display.
- Pair with the AgFiniti® Mobile app and your iPad to get as planted varieties, singulation, seed spacing data and more to take with you on the go.