360 YIELD SAVER™
REDUCE HEADER LOSS
360 YIELD SAVER REDUCES HEADER LOSS BY 80% BY CLOSING THE GAPS IN TRADITIONAL DECK PLATES AND GATHERING CHAINS.
Traditional corn heads have gaps in the deck plates and gathering chains that result in corn kernels falling right through. 360 YIELD SAVER eliminates those gaps by adding intermeshing bristles to traditional gathering chains to capture significantly more kernels.
Side by side tests show 360 YIELD SAVER reduces header loss by over 80%. 360 YIELD SAVER can pay for itself within the first season and generate more than a 75% ROI after three years.
DON’T LET YIELD FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS
Field tests show that 360 YIELD SAVER typically captures an additional 1.8 bushels per acre. The savings add up quickly. Consider the return on investment for a typical corn operation. With an eight row head covering 750 acres per year, a grower could expect gross yield savings of over $16,000 and a net profit of over $7,000. That’s a 76% return on investment.
In addition to the yield capture, header management improves. You no longer have to manage the header speed to minimize header loss. You can optimize head and feeder house speed to ground speed and crop flow. Plus, because 360 YIELD SAVER can capture nubbins and undersized ears, you have more flexibility in deck plate spacing.
360 YIELD SAVER IS AVAILABLE FOR:
- John Deere 600 AND 40/90 Corn Heads
- CaseIH 1000 through 5000 Corn Heads
- Gehringhoff Northstar
- Mounts easily on corn heads
- Provides a similar wear life to other gathering chains
- Chain includes crop lugs (not shown) to improve stalk feeding
- 360 YIELD SAVER blocks easily attach to chain
- Simply replace blocks when they wear out
- Chain wear life similar to conventional chains
- Average brush block life is over 150 acres per row.