The future of grain storage management. Remote access to mobile or desktop devices—anywhere, anytime. Timely in-bin grain storage data will update directly to your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer with automatic 24/7 monitoring and alerts.
- Remote control of your fans, up to 80% reduction in run-time*
- Weather station integration assists with fan control. OPI’s weather station provides reliable information about the ambient temperature and relative humidity conditions and then calculates the Equilibrium Moisture Content.
- Hourly grain temperature and moisture readings.
- Grain inventory levels.
- Ability to view bins and multiple sites in a simple user interface.
- New features automatically download.
Remote Connectivity to Manage and Optimize Your Stored Assets, With Fan Control.
OPI Blue is a wireless system that delivers hourly grain storage information to your mobile or desktop devices and allows you to turn on your fans remotely. No more driving to your bins to plug in. Now you can access your critical grain storage information wherever you work, live, or play. OPI Blue can be incorporated into your current OPI grain management system using existing cabling or purchased as a new system.
Increase profits by maximizing quality, reducing loss, and minimizing shrink. Manage your grain with confidence.
OPI Blue features:
- Remote control of your fans, up to 80% reduction in run-time
- Hourly grain temperature and moisture readings
- Grain inventory levels
- Weather station integration for ambient temperature and relative humidity conditions
- Equilibrium Moisture Content calculations
- PC, Apple (iOS) and Google (Android) compatible
- Ability to view all bins at once
- New features automatically download from the internet
- Historic data stored securely and backed up online
- Enabled for remote troubleshooting
OPI Blue gives you peace of mind. The system monitors your grain 24/7 and alerts you before spoilage conditions occur.